Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Screensaver resets on its own.

Every time my Apple TV restarts, and sometimes for no reason at all, my screensaver resets. I use my iPhoto library to play slideshows from one of the various folders I have created. I have reset, updated, done everything suggested in previous posts about this problem and it still occurs. Resetting the screensaver is a bit of a process in that it often takes minutes for photo's to load before I can even tell Apple TV that I want to use whichever particular folder as my screensaver. This problem has become infuriating given the time involved to fix it at least once a week and Apple seems uninterested or unable to fix it. The slideshow screensaver is one of my favorite features of Apple TV because we have 20 years of digital photos that are fun to see on the big TV. Any headway being made on this issue yet Apple?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 13

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 6:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 9:01 PM

Hello,

This is a known problem. I ask that you please submit a bug report, using the following link, so Apple can address it in a future system update.

Apple Product Feedback

1 reply

Apple TV Screensaver resets on its own.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.