Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac book pro system software

I’m having trouble finding the disc where to install MacOS high Sierra on a Mac book pro serial no w8024LC5ATM.This came about after booting it on and all that displays on the screen is a folder with a ? On it. Tried all options but I’m stack at selecting the disk which isn’t displayed.

please advise

thanks

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 1:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 8:33 AM

solomon225 wrote:

I’m having trouble finding the disc where to install MacOS high Sierra on a Mac book pro serial no w8024LC5ATM.This came about after booting it on and all that displays on the screen is a folder with a ? On it. Tried all options but I’m stack at selecting the disk which isn’t displayed.
please advise

thanks

Boot into Recovery (Command R) and from the dropdown menu: Utilities>  Disk Utility> run the First Aid on your Macintosh HD (and the "Macintosh HD-Data" volume as well if Catalina) If errors are found and repaired, run again until no errors reported.

Recovery: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204904

If your Mac starts up to a question mark - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2020 8:33 AM in response to solomon225

solomon225 wrote:

please advise

thanks

Boot into Recovery (Command R) and from the dropdown menu: Utilities>  Disk Utility> run the First Aid on your Macintosh HD (and the "Macintosh HD-Data" volume as well if Catalina) If errors are found and repaired, run again until no errors reported.

Recovery: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204904

If your Mac starts up to a question mark - Apple Support

Mac book pro system software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.