Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cloud payment

I keep getting an email that tells me a payment can’t be processed. It wants all of my info. I want to make sure this isn’t a scam. Paulane

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 5:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 5:35 AM

Apple doesn’t email you about payment problems. You would see a message on the device screen if there is a problem with payment. Do not provide any payment details in an email. It is a phishing attempt to steal your information.

If you receive an email from Apple, they will address you by name as well, not by “dear customer” or something similar. See this for more information.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2020 5:35 AM in response to paulane

Apple doesn’t email you about payment problems. You would see a message on the device screen if there is a problem with payment. Do not provide any payment details in an email. It is a phishing attempt to steal your information.

If you receive an email from Apple, they will address you by name as well, not by “dear customer” or something similar. See this for more information.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I cloud payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.