Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The bluetooth menu does not come with 3D touch.

The bluetooth menu does not come with 3D touch. There is no problem when using Wi-Fi, I cannot enter the Bluetooth menu with 3D touch. This issue started to occur after the iOS 13.4 update. I'm using iPhone 6S.

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 5:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 9:53 AM

Hey there seyfullah1,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues using 3D Touch after updating your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help.

To verify, is this happening when attempting to use 3D Touch on the Bluetooth icon in Control Center or a different location?

If you haven’t already, adjust the 3D Touch Sensitivity in Settings > Accessibility > Touch > 3D & Haptic Touch. If that doesn’t help, turn 3D Touch off, restart your iPhone, turn it back on and try again. These links can help with these steps:

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone

Restart your iPhone

Let me know if this helps.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2020 9:53 AM in response to seyfullah1

Hey there seyfullah1,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues using 3D Touch after updating your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help.

To verify, is this happening when attempting to use 3D Touch on the Bluetooth icon in Control Center or a different location?

If you haven’t already, adjust the 3D Touch Sensitivity in Settings > Accessibility > Touch > 3D & Haptic Touch. If that doesn’t help, turn 3D Touch off, restart your iPhone, turn it back on and try again. These links can help with these steps:

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone

Restart your iPhone

Let me know if this helps.

Apr 4, 2020 9:30 AM in response to seyfullah1

Hi seyfullah1,

Thanks for going through those steps. If the issue is still occurring, these steps may help:

1. Restart your device.
  2. Make sure your screen is clean and free of any debris or water.
  3. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.
  4. Remove any cases or screen protectors.’

You can read more about this here:

If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad

If the issue continues after that, back up your iPhone and reinstall iOS using the steps from these links:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Regards.

The bluetooth menu does not come with 3D touch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.