Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages: control default object placement

I would like to set Object Placement to use Stay on Page by default. I know how to set it, overriding Move with Text, but have to do so for each of the many items I paste.

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 12:04 PM

There are features in Pages, that no matter how badly you want to make them a default — they cannot be set as a default. Pages 10 did not introduce any new user configurable settings that would allow the first sentence with regard to default object placement to Stay on Page, or even initiate object placement with Text Wrap None. Same old Pages.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2020 12:04 PM in response to jkr98116

There are features in Pages, that no matter how badly you want to make them a default — they cannot be set as a default. Pages 10 did not introduce any new user configurable settings that would allow the first sentence with regard to default object placement to Stay on Page, or even initiate object placement with Text Wrap None. Same old Pages.

Pages: control default object placement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.