Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latest version of Catalina breaks mouse scroll wheel in Logic Pro X

BE AWARE!!!

The latest 10.5.4 version of OSX Catalina interferes with using the mouse wheel in Logic Pro X to edit Logic and certain Plugins parameters. This is not the first time, this started back High Serria, but this is now worse.

This is just ridiculous! Along with other poor functionality of using an Apple Magic Mouse 2 with my Mac Mini, this just takes the cake, and in some sitatiions there is no workaround. Some plugins are just rendered useless. Pleaase fix ASAP!

Apple Developers need to seriously get their game up on core basic functionality of their computers. I'm a Apple fan, but fast losing patitience.

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 1:12 PM

Appologies...

Moderators please delete this post. A simple restart of my Mini seems to have resolved the issue. Somehow the mouse performance got degraded in Logic Pro X (latest version), but I had not restarted my Mac after the latest update to 10.5.4 had installed itself on my Mini, so it was natrual to believe that was the culprit.

Thanks.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2020 1:12 PM in response to MikeGS3

Appologies...

Moderators please delete this post. A simple restart of my Mini seems to have resolved the issue. Somehow the mouse performance got degraded in Logic Pro X (latest version), but I had not restarted my Mac after the latest update to 10.5.4 had installed itself on my Mini, so it was natrual to believe that was the culprit.

Thanks.

Latest version of Catalina breaks mouse scroll wheel in Logic Pro X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.