Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I edit data for sleep analysis in the health app?

I have been using the sleep part of the health app for the last few weeks. A couple of times when I go to input my data the time switches from AM to PM and I don't catch it in time before I add it. Is there a way to edit the data? Thank you.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 8:24 AM

Good Morning Kelsey,

I see that you're wanting to edit data that was entered incorrectly for tracking sleep on the iPhone. I'll be happy to help out.

While you can't select the data to edit it, you can delete it and add it again. Open the the Health app, tap Browse, then tap Sleep. Select the day you're wanting to edit. Scroll to the bottom and tap "Show All Data." From here, you can select Edit in the upper-right corner and then select the slot that you're wanting to delete. Once deleted, you can add the new data correctly.

I hope that helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2020 8:24 AM in response to kelseyfromwy

Good Morning Kelsey,

I see that you're wanting to edit data that was entered incorrectly for tracking sleep on the iPhone. I'll be happy to help out.

While you can't select the data to edit it, you can delete it and add it again. Open the the Health app, tap Browse, then tap Sleep. Select the day you're wanting to edit. Scroll to the bottom and tap "Show All Data." From here, you can select Edit in the upper-right corner and then select the slot that you're wanting to delete. Once deleted, you can add the new data correctly.

I hope that helps!

How can I edit data for sleep analysis in the health app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.