Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Healthcare worker discount

I am a healthcare worker (RN) and need to buy a new laptop to work from home. Are there any discounts at this time?

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 12:17 PM

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Apr 2, 2020 1:06 PM in response to scarlet36 In response to scarlet36

AFAIK, although Apple provides discounts to certain qualified business/educational organizations, as well as, to military/veterans, I'm not aware that they have made any special pricing concessions for either healthcare or first-responders at this time.

I suggest that if you plan on placing an online order to use Apple's chat feature to discuss this with one of their representatives to find out.

Apr 2, 2020 1:06 PM

Reply Helpful (2)

Apr 2, 2020 2:27 PM in response to scarlet36 In response to scarlet36

There may be a suitable product among Apple online store in their Refurbished Mac section.

Inventories vary as constant change is often the case; variety also is a moving target.

As premium products go, the pricing here tends to be similar to favored category discounts

(Education discount is near same price-point as Refurbished; while one cannot get both.)

An example of what appears in refurbished MacBook Pro section, online Apple store:

https://www.apple.com/shop/refurbished/mac/macbook-pro

Areas whose names are greyed-out, indicate present status of inventories there.

https://www.apple.com/shop/refurbished/mac

At times, items may appear in Clearance section; those when available, are 'new'.

I've bought Apple Refurbished from online store a few times since 2003; before

AK had any official Apple stores. Present 'mac mini i7 quad-core' was Clearance.

Subject to change, inventories both new and refurbished can be in-stock ~ or not!

Check back. Also there's options to get other deals from reputable resellers online.

Apr 2, 2020 2:27 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: scarlet36

Question: Healthcare worker discount