Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PHSA discount

Does anyone know how to apply a first responder discount. It appears our health authority has an arrangement with apple, but when I follow the link the prices are HIGHER than on the regular site for the same laptop.

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 12:57 PM

That's not all that surprising to me. I've often seen ads for special pricing that was higher than the OEM's.

You need to contact the health authority and ask them. We have no connection to Apple in any special way any more than you do. Maybe there are things included in ther packages not normally offered .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2022 12:57 PM in response to FR_56

That's not all that surprising to me. I've often seen ads for special pricing that was higher than the OEM's.

You need to contact the health authority and ask them. We have no connection to Apple in any special way any more than you do. Maybe there are things included in ther packages not normally offered .

PHSA discount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.