Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Military discount for Apple products

I am unable to get the 10% discount. I go to the military discount page, get verified with ID.me, and then return to the Apple page with various products shown. But when I click on the product I want, it shows the regular price, no discount. The same is on the checkout page. Has anyone successfully gotten this discount, and if so, what is the procedure? It is wonderful Apple offers this discount, but it would be even better if it were easier to use.

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 6:38 PM

I have no problem going to the Veterans and Military store. Note that the prices shown there are already discounted (the discount isn't shown separately). For example, the iPhone 15 Pros in the regular store are "from $999" (the lowest price possible for any iPhone 15 Pro model in the store, but in the Veterans and Military store they are "from $899."

Also note that when I use Safari, the store is shown near the top left of every page -- see red arrow in screenshot below:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2023 6:38 PM in response to emccartney

I have no problem going to the Veterans and Military store. Note that the prices shown there are already discounted (the discount isn't shown separately). For example, the iPhone 15 Pros in the regular store are "from $999" (the lowest price possible for any iPhone 15 Pro model in the store, but in the Veterans and Military store they are "from $899."

Also note that when I use Safari, the store is shown near the top left of every page -- see red arrow in screenshot below:

Military discount for Apple products

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.