Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Missing military discount

I logged onto apple site using the ‘ID Me’ link to get the 10% military discount. After checkout i did not see the discount applied to my purchase. Whats up ?

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 6:31 PM

When I logged into the Veterans store just now using ID Me, the iPhone prices that I see there (like everything else there) are already discounted (I.e., the base iPhone 15 price is $799 and the price shown in the Veterans store is $719).

Previous purchases that I have made were the same way and the discount was not shown separately on my invoices.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2023 6:31 PM in response to Jimmy377

When I logged into the Veterans store just now using ID Me, the iPhone prices that I see there (like everything else there) are already discounted (I.e., the base iPhone 15 price is $799 and the price shown in the Veterans store is $719).

Previous purchases that I have made were the same way and the discount was not shown separately on my invoices.

Missing military discount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.