Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Continuing page numbers in Pages on MacBook Pro

Hi,

Pages application on my MacBook Pro recently got updated to the latest version (version 10).

Since then, I am not able to find where I can insert continuing page numbers. I know how to insert page numbers but I want the numbers to continue from the number on the previous section. Every new section is starting page numbers from 1.

Please help. Thank you.

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 3:01 PM

It is always a good idea to skim over the questions and answers on the first screenful of user posts. Here is the solution in Pages 10 for bringing up the Section panel.

3 replies

Apr 2, 2020 4:57 PM in response to VikingOSX

Hi Viking,

"It is always a good idea to skim over the questions and answers on the first screenful of user posts."

Easy for you and me to do, as we enter at our Subscription page or directly to the community's activity list.

For many newer community members, especially ones with questions, the entry point is the front door, and they don't even get to the list of recent posts until after posting their question.

Good idea for future visits, though.

Regards,

Barry

Continuing page numbers in Pages on MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.