Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to report junk on imessage?

Hi so I've recently have been getting text messages (not imessage) from random emails that are being sent to my phone. For some reason the option of "report junk" is not popping up for me. Is there any way to report these people?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 2:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 7:26 AM

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

From the above link...You can report iMessages that look like spam or junk from the Messages app. If you get an iMessage from someone who's not saved in your Contacts, you'll see a Report Junk link under the message.

From the above link...To report SMS and MMS messages, contact your carrier.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2020 7:26 AM in response to acchon209

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

From the above link...You can report iMessages that look like spam or junk from the Messages app. If you get an iMessage from someone who's not saved in your Contacts, you'll see a Report Junk link under the message.

From the above link...To report SMS and MMS messages, contact your carrier.

How to report junk on imessage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.