Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Report Junk NOT available in iMessage

Apple says I can report iMessage junk, but I am NOT seeing Report Junk option in the imessages. How do I access it? (I have filtered unknown senders by doing this: Messages>Unknown & Spam, but I am not seeing the Report Junk option anywhere.)

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 3:29 PM

Report Spam is an option you are offered when you receive a Message that could be considered Junk or Spam - usually from a number that you do not have in your Contacts. You will also get the option when you delete the message, where a button appears where you can report the message as Spam.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2023 3:29 PM in response to DA1208

Report Spam is an option you are offered when you receive a Message that could be considered Junk or Spam - usually from a number that you do not have in your Contacts. You will also get the option when you delete the message, where a button appears where you can report the message as Spam.

Report Junk NOT available in iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.