Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages Problems after Update to Version 10

I have just updated Pages to version 10 on my iMac. Have restarted the computer. When I select and open a pages document, more than one opens. When I close one of them, they all close. Struggling to find a setting in preferences to alleviate this. Any advice please? Thank you.

And a word to Apple: I resent the fact that with every update we do, new glitches arise making the functionality of the iMac problematic. Also the search feature slows down with the updates.

iMac Pro

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 5:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 6:18 AM

We are fellow users, not Apple or Apple product teams, which do not participate here. You do have a feedback menu item in the application — use that.

As for your multiple document windows opening on a new Pages launch, visit System Preferences : General, and check Close windows when quitting an app. That will end the problem with multiple documents re-opening on launch.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2020 6:18 AM in response to nic2016

We are fellow users, not Apple or Apple product teams, which do not participate here. You do have a feedback menu item in the application — use that.

As for your multiple document windows opening on a new Pages launch, visit System Preferences : General, and check Close windows when quitting an app. That will end the problem with multiple documents re-opening on launch.

Pages Problems after Update to Version 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.