Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropped call on new iPhone 11 Pro Max

Why do I continually get dropped calls on my new iPhone 11 Pro Max? For the price of this phone this should definitely not be happening. I see this is a current issue with many. Does Apple plan on making a fix?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 6:21 AM

3 replies

Apr 3, 2020 10:12 AM in response to Cavale_1

Cavale_1 Said:

"Dropped call on new iPhone 11 Pro Max: Why do I continually get dropped calls on my new iPhone 11 Pro Max? For the price of this phone this should definitely not be happening. I see this is a current issue with many. Does Apple plan on making a fix?"

-------

Provide Apple with this Feedback:

Tell apple what you have come across. The more they hear for this issue, the more they will now what to include in updates to. come, in order to make a fix..

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Performance" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

Dropped call on new iPhone 11 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.