Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone XR Rear Camera has black lines - HELP

Hi,

My Iphone XR that I bought 4 months ago fell from my nightstand. There is not even a single scratch on the phone. But, my rear camera has these black lines. I cannot see any visible marks or scars on the lens as well. I do not have applecare but I still have the manufacture's warranty.

Can someone help me with this?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 11:34 AM

Hello avash179, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I understand that your iPhone suffered a fall and is now producing some dark lines when you take a photos with the back camera. 

Check out the troubleshooting steps in this article: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

If you find that the issue persists after completing the 5 troubleshooting provided, Contact Apple Support for more assistance.

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2020 11:34 AM in response to avash179

Hello avash179, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I understand that your iPhone suffered a fall and is now producing some dark lines when you take a photos with the back camera. 

Check out the troubleshooting steps in this article: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

If you find that the issue persists after completing the 5 troubleshooting provided, Contact Apple Support for more assistance.

All the best.

Iphone XR Rear Camera has black lines - HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.