Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased iTunes music is not appearing in "Purchased" section

I little while ago I noticed that some of my music that I had purchased had been removed from my iTunes library, so I decided to go to the iTunes store to re-download them. Since they had been removed from the my library, the songs have a "Purchased" tag over them when I look at them in the store.

I've done this before, so I went to my account's Purchased section to find and download the songs. However, the songs are not there. I own the rest of the album to one of the songs that are gone, and my Purchased section shows all of the other songs in the album, which are downloaded on my phone, but the song that was removed isn't there.

I've also gone to my MacBook and checked my Apple account's actual purchase history, and it shows that I did indeed buy the missing music. However, I cannot download them from this section.

Now I can't even rebuy the songs if I wanted to, because when I go to the store they show "Purchased" where the buy button would normally be. However, my "purchased" section on iTunes only shows the music that is currently downloaded, not what I've actually bought.

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 4:35 AM

Check to see if you've hidden them from the Purchased redownloading area : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Purchased iTunes music is not appearing in "Purchased" section

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.