Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked

if a person claims they have hacked your iphone and they even show you a picture from your photos, What should we do? How do I know If he has hacked my apple id

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 4:22 PM

You might want to consider changing your password and making sure it is a strong one. You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.        

Apple ID Password Change.     

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication          

Two Factor Authentification availability.     

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.     

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ    

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2020 4:22 PM in response to drishti50

You might want to consider changing your password and making sure it is a strong one. You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.        

Apple ID Password Change.     

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication          

Two Factor Authentification availability.     

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.     

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ    

Apr 3, 2020 4:41 PM in response to drishti50

drishti50 Said:

"if a person claims they have hacked your iphone and they even show you a picture from your photos, What should we do? How do I know If he has hacked my apple id"

-------

Modify your Credentials:

First, with Wi-Fi enabled, sign out of your Apple ID --- do so in Settings. Next, disable Wi-Fi, and, using another device, modify your Apple ID credentials. Consider going about following:

What and How to Modify:

Modify your Apple login credentials using a different device. (Assign a new email address Reset your password). Next, setup Two-Factor Authentication for your Apple Account, and all other sites that have such a log in option. Be sure to enable it.

Report this is Apple:

If you have received this through eMail, simply forward it to: reportphishing@apple.com. If this a text message that you received, take a screenshot of the message, and then attach it to an email, sending it to the same eMail address.. Go Here Take a screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

Hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.