Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect a disabled iPhone to the internet ?

I forgot my password,I checked to steps online,One step was “find my iPhone “ but then when I erased the iPhone it said that it will erase it when it’s connected to the internet but it isn’t so what should I do

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 6:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 7:03 PM

Hi Sara J,

If your disabled iPhone cannot get on the internet then Find My app is not going to find it. If it is not going to find it then it is not going to be able to execute the ERASE command.

What I recommend that you try instead is follow the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to Reset your Disabled iPhone and reset the passcode. You will need a computer to perform this task. Thanks.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2020 7:03 PM in response to Saraj1808

Hi Sara J,

If your disabled iPhone cannot get on the internet then Find My app is not going to find it. If it is not going to find it then it is not going to be able to execute the ERASE command.

What I recommend that you try instead is follow the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to Reset your Disabled iPhone and reset the passcode. You will need a computer to perform this task. Thanks.

Axel F.

How to connect a disabled iPhone to the internet ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.