Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth will NOT TURN ON AT ALL!!!

i have an iPhone X, and my phone has already had the update of IOS13.4, but my bluetooth just stopped turning on, like i am not able to turn it on no matter what I did. I tried shutting my phone off for 10 min, and reseting the network setting and than i tried resetting ALL settings in my phone and my bluetooth still does not turn on at all!!! All I see next to the bluetooth setting is the loading circle thing with no other options or buttons to press! I've tried everything at this point and I do not know what to do! Can someone please help me? Like do I need to go into a best buy or an apple store??

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 8:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 12:43 AM

1. If you can pair your accessory with some devices but not your iOS or iPadOS device, unpair the accessory from your other devices. Then try to pair with your iOS or iPadOS device again.
  2. Check with the accessory manufacturer to make sure that your accessory supports your iOS or iPadOS device.
  3. If you still have any of these issues, contact Apple Support
    • You can’t turn on Bluetooth or the setting is grayed out.
    • You can’t connect any Bluetooth accessories with your device.
    • The accessory manufacturer confirmed that your accessory is working correctly.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2020 12:43 AM in response to ineedsomehelpplease2272

1. If you can pair your accessory with some devices but not your iOS or iPadOS device, unpair the accessory from your other devices. Then try to pair with your iOS or iPadOS device again.
  2. Check with the accessory manufacturer to make sure that your accessory supports your iOS or iPadOS device.
  3. If you still have any of these issues, contact Apple Support
    • You can’t turn on Bluetooth or the setting is grayed out.
    • You can’t connect any Bluetooth accessories with your device.
    • The accessory manufacturer confirmed that your accessory is working correctly.

Bluetooth will NOT TURN ON AT ALL!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.