Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth won’t turn on

My Bluetooth won’t turn on all of sudden in my iPhone X. Restarting phone after flipping the toggle does not work. Upgrading iOS did not work. On the setttings, the Bluetooth had the spinning wheel on forever and won’t show the toggle option.

iPhone X

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 11:07 AM

Then I would check to make sure you do not have any restrictions. You can create a current backup of the device and then restore it to factory and set it up as new, not from a backup. That will give you a chance to test Bluetooth. If it will not work then, it would appear you have a hardware error, and would need to see about service.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2020 11:07 AM in response to Vithyaj

Then I would check to make sure you do not have any restrictions. You can create a current backup of the device and then restore it to factory and set it up as new, not from a backup. That will give you a chance to test Bluetooth. If it will not work then, it would appear you have a hardware error, and would need to see about service.

Bluetooth won’t turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.