Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocked numbers

I recently unblocked a number on my phone, they can receive my texts but I’m still unable to receive their texts, I’ve double checked in my blocked contacts and the number isn’t listed what can I do to resolve this?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 12:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 12:52 AM

When you block a number, you can continue send messages but can't receive. I am not sure where you checked.

For unblocking

Messages --> Settings > Message > Blocked > [Look for the number, swipe left] Unblock

Phone --> Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification > [Look for the number, swipe left] Unblock

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2020 12:52 AM in response to Lauren_hill5

When you block a number, you can continue send messages but can't receive. I am not sure where you checked.

For unblocking

Messages --> Settings > Message > Blocked > [Look for the number, swipe left] Unblock

Phone --> Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification > [Look for the number, swipe left] Unblock

Blocked numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.