Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

بخصوص تغير رقم هاتفي من القديم الي رقم جديد

الكيفيه واريد حل لان اعطوني مهله ٦ ايام للتحقق لكي اقوم بتغير رقم الهاتف

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 10:55 AM

Hey there mohmed83,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. You've posted a question in the English Community. If you are able to repost your question in English, you may reach a larger audience and have a better chance of receiving a reply.

Thanks!

3 replies

Apr 8, 2020 8:21 AM in response to mohmed83

Hey there mohmed83,

I understand you need to update the number for your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help.

Your phone number is provided through your carrier and associated with your SIM. If you have the correct SIM card in your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage, then go to Settings > FaceTime and turn FaceTime off as well. Once you’ve done that, head to Settings > Phone > My Number and update your number there. Once it’s updates, turn FaceTime and iMessage back on. If it still shows the incorrect number in either iMessage or FaceTime, go through the steps in this link to remove it:

Add or remove your phone number in Messages or FaceTime

You may also need to update your contact card as well. Just follow these steps to do this:

Add your contact info on iPhone

Regards.

بخصوص تغير رقم هاتفي من القديم الي رقم جديد

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.