Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my iTunes App.

I do not know where it went, or how I deleted it, but I no longer have iTunes on my iPhone 6SPlus. I've tried updating to the newest OS, but it has not returned. I've even had Siri search my phone and the best she can do is direct me to the iTunes Store. Apparently, my library is empty too. I did not know that it was possible to remove iTunes from the OS. Anyone have any ideas?

Allan Reid.

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 3:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 3:34 PM

The iTunes Store app is one of the apps that you can delete. To install it again, see the following from Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restore a built-in app that you deleted

1. On your iOS or iPadOS device, go to the App Store.
  2. Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
  3. Tap  to restore the app.
  4. Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2020 3:34 PM in response to allanjreid

The iTunes Store app is one of the apps that you can delete. To install it again, see the following from Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restore a built-in app that you deleted

1. On your iOS or iPadOS device, go to the App Store.
  2. Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
  3. Tap  to restore the app.
  4. Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.

Lost my iTunes App.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.