Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My I phone 11Pro plus passcode is locked, my Face ID isn’t working. This started when trying to sync I cloud for back up. ... Now I can’t get into my phone it’s locked and none of the fixtures work so I have no communication with the outside . Help

See above. Help

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 6:27 PM

If you forgot your pass code, you will need to erase your device

Follow the steps in this article:

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you have a backup you can restore it from that

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2020 6:27 PM in response to Pattilabelle

If you forgot your pass code, you will need to erase your device

Follow the steps in this article:

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you have a backup you can restore it from that

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Hope this helps!

Apr 4, 2020 8:18 PM in response to Androish

Thank you. The issue with all of this is that it didn’t back up my new phone. I go to iTunes and it does not show my new Apple 11 in the menu it will not find it no matter what I try and I have no way of adding it or don’t know a way to add it to my iCloud my old phone is with a different carrier and yet it’s a perfectly good iPhone 8 but I no longer have sprint as a carrier. I am very disheartened with Apple for the first time in 10 years as I’ve never had such issues of being locked out of face ID and it going to a passcode that was never set up. I understand security however this seems to be a bug that is costing may be an isolated from all of my contacts and I’m totally isolated other than Facebook and not all my friends or family or on Facebook

My I phone 11Pro plus passcode is locked, my Face ID isn’t working. This started when trying to sync I cloud for back up. ... Now I can’t get into my phone it’s locked and none of the fixtures work so I have no communication with the outside . Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.