Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“p” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.

I keep getting this popup. How do I remove it. Heres the screenshot from launch agents.

iMac 27", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 4:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 5:13 AM

It is probably ad/malware. Download and run Malwarebytes. It may not tell you that it found something, or offer to remove any ad/malware, but I have personally found these types of messages to stop after using Malwarebytes.

I have no business or financial relationship with Malwarebytes, nor is it an anti-virus tool which I would not recommend if it was.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2020 5:13 AM in response to mred3193

It is probably ad/malware. Download and run Malwarebytes. It may not tell you that it found something, or offer to remove any ad/malware, but I have personally found these types of messages to stop after using Malwarebytes.

I have no business or financial relationship with Malwarebytes, nor is it an anti-virus tool which I would not recommend if it was.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.