Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shazam on Apple Watch not syncing with the Shazam app on my iPhone.

Hello everyone,

I’m having an issue with my Shazam app on my Apple Watch 4. When I used to search for a song on my watch, whatever was discovered would sync up with the Shazam app on my iPhone. For some reason now the app will not sync up with my phone at all. It’ll work and discover a song and play a clip of the song but it won’t show on the Shazam search history on my iPhone. I have an Apple Watch series 4 and an iPhone XS Max. I’m on iOS 13.4 on my iPhone and WatchOS 6.2 on my watch. My Shazam app is on version 13.13. Everything is up to date. I’ve even factory reset both my phone and watch and restarted without a back up to see if that was the issue, sadly nope. Can anyone give me some help with this? I’d really appreciate it!

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 6

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 8:36 AM

3 replies

Apr 8, 2020 5:24 AM in response to Aldoski

Hi, Aldoski.

Thank you for reaching out at Apple Support Communities today. It sounds like you’ve done some incredible troubleshooting for the issue where your iPhone isn’t syncing with your Apple Watch Shazam listening history. 

I’d like to see if I can help your devices sync your Shazam’s. 

Have you tried logging into your Shazam account on the website to see if the listening history from your Apple Watch is syncing here? This will give you a clue about whether the disconnect is with your iPhone or Apple Watch.

Access your Shazams on all your devices or online - Apple Support

If it’s not syncing to your Shazam account, try forcing the Shazam app to close and reopen it on your Apple Watch. 

Best Wishes.

Shazam on Apple Watch not syncing with the Shazam app on my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.