Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where are my grid lines in editor?

I went to edit an audio track to make sure things were lined up with the beat and lo and behold, the grid lines were gone. I recently switched from GarageBand, so I thought maybe I was remembering wrong and they just never existed in Logic Pro. So I opened up another Logic project and checked the editor and there they were! See images. First project no grid lines, second with grid lines (though faint). Any ideas what's going on here? Thanks for your help!

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 6:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 7:07 PM

Update: So I decided to start clicking around and I clicked on the Show/Hide Flex button, which added some different grid lines (not aligned to the beat). But when I turned it off again, my grid lines were back! I have no idea why that was the "solution" here. Still interested in any more informed explanations. thanks!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2020 7:07 PM in response to dsaunier

Update: So I decided to start clicking around and I clicked on the Show/Hide Flex button, which added some different grid lines (not aligned to the beat). But when I turned it off again, my grid lines were back! I have no idea why that was the "solution" here. Still interested in any more informed explanations. thanks!

where are my grid lines in editor?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.