Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

credit card bill shows calls to 08001076285 (an apple support number) that I have not made.

how do I find out what is happening and get a refund for these calls? other threads on this topic just link to how to view purchase history which does not solve my problem as they are not logged in purchase history.

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 5:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 5:46 AM

all it said was apple.com/bill 08001076285

8 replies

Apr 6, 2020 6:00 AM in response to gggaaarrrggghh

OK. That is just part of vendor information on your credit card and should be the same for all your other transactions on your credit card.

This particular one relates to a charge that was made to your card by Apple. It is related to a purchase that you may have made and that can be a recurring subscription charge or a one time purchase.

If you are still in doubt about the transaction then please start here ➔ Refunds, Billing Questions & Subscriptions. Thanks.

Axel F.

credit card bill shows calls to 08001076285 (an apple support number) that I have not made.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.