Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 12.4.6

I updated my iPhone 6 with IOS 12.4.6 a few weeks ago. Since installing the update, my phone “crashes” about a dozen times a day. It reboots in the middle of phone calls, while looking at websites, and often, when recharging. Has anyone else had this problem? The phone is several years old, but worked fine prior to the update!

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 7:56 AM

4 replies

May 18, 2020 5:00 PM in response to DPStein

That depends on what you have tried so far, as you are new to this thread it isn’t clear what your problem is, if it is the same, or if it is a different problem. As roughly 500 million devices have been updated to 12.4.1 successfully it is highly unlikely that it is a fault in the update. If you describe your symptoms you can get additional advice, but restoring the phone with a “clean” copy of iOS followed by restoring the backup is usually the quickest and easiest way to fix almost any software problem.

IOS 12.4.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.