Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HBO GO problem on Apple tv

Hi! I’ve had my apple tv for a month and up until now I never experienced any problems with the HBO Go app. However, this morning I tried to enter the app and a sign popped up. The sign says “CrashDataFoundTitle” “CrashDataFoundAnonymousDescription” “CrashSendReport” “CrashSendReportAlways” “CrashDontSendReport”. Then the app automatically closes. HBO Go apps are working perfectly on my other devices (iphone and ipad). I’ve already restarted the app. I’ve restarted the apple tv, and I’ve installed the latest update. Still doesn’t work

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 9:28 PM

I have the same problem, I’m from Argentina I get no support from HBO even i payed the full packet. But I can use on any other device, I think the problem is with the Apple TV and the app they approve, so Apple must give a solution.

4 replies

Apr 9, 2020 9:49 PM in response to juap

Hola!!! Tambien soy de Argentina. El problema no es del Apple TV. Es de HBO Go. Los desarrolladores hicieron cagada con la app y la rompieron. A un monton de gente no le funcionaba. Esta mañana lo arreglaron! Tenes que borrar la app del Apple TV y descargartela de nuevo. Yo lo hice y ahora me funciona perfecto!

HBO GO problem on Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.