Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID issues/payment trouble

Hi, I’ve been trying to redownload a game I already purchased a long time ago. Every time I try downloading it my Apple ID says that my payment is denied and I have to put in a new card information. The card I’ve been using for over a year now is my bank account debt card and it’s been working fine for forever. I’m not sure how to bypass the card requirement, and every time I delete my card in wallet and put it back in it keeps saying it’s still denied. What should I do?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 6:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 7:54 PM

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store.    

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support.       

iTunes Support – world wide        

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2020 7:54 PM in response to zsgonzo

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store.    

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support.       

iTunes Support – world wide        

Apple ID issues/payment trouble

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.