Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see/save messages on iCloud

I followed all the instructions to save messages on iCloud.com but they're still not showing up in my iCloud. I have Messages on iPhone connected to iCloud email and turned ON. I have Messages app on my MacBook Pro iMessage capability ON and syncing with iCloud ON.

What am I doing wrong?!??!

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 7:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 10:03 PM

still not showing up in my iCloud.

What am I doing wrong?!??!

Although stored on iCloud,. messages are not accessible or visible there.

Feedback for Apple goes here >>> http://www.apple.com/feedback/

3 replies

Apr 7, 2020 9:51 AM in response to LACAllen

After I posted my question, I saw your same answer to another person's similar question. Thanks for answering. I appreciate you taking time to do that. I left feedback for apple at the link you provided. I think this is ludicrous that iCloud has the info but we can't view it---what's the point of that??? Especially since we paid a ton for all our apple devices and paid for extra iCloud storage space!!! *fuming* but not at you =) Do you work for apple?

Can't see/save messages on iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.