Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot use Messages on MacBook

I use iCloud and allow it to keep all my messages. My iPad can use Messages but my MacBook cannot.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 10:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 10:01 AM

You can also use your email address with iMessage and FaceTime. Sign in to your Apple ID account page and review all the email addresses you have on file, including the one that you're trying to verify. If the email address is incorrect, you can update it. Then click Resend next to the email address that you want to verify.

If you can't sign in to iMessage or FaceTime on your Mac, see If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on your Mac.

FaceTime is not available in all countries or regions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2021 10:01 AM in response to keerapat289

You can also use your email address with iMessage and FaceTime. Sign in to your Apple ID account page and review all the email addresses you have on file, including the one that you're trying to verify. If the email address is incorrect, you can update it. Then click Resend next to the email address that you want to verify.

If you can't sign in to iMessage or FaceTime on your Mac, see If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on your Mac.

FaceTime is not available in all countries or regions.

I cannot use Messages on MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.