Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Mirroring

Hello peeps

Does anyone know why i can't use my iPhone screen mirroring to my tv?

My tv is a Hisense

My son was over & he used his Samsung phone to connect to my tv!!!

So frustrating it just won't load the little wheel in top right corner just keeps going round like it cant find the tv :(

Thank you i advance :)

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 6:54 AM

Not all Smart TVs support AirPlay, and if you look at the papers from the TV, or information on their website it should indicate. Also, the image that you provided seems to indicate it supports something, but not AirPlay, as if it did it would have to indicate AirPlay. It you select the sources on the iPhone and the TV is not listed, then it does not support it. When you tap on the circle with the triangle in the upper right corner of Control Center, it should open and show the TV, like this:

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2020 6:54 AM in response to Kimmytom

Not all Smart TVs support AirPlay, and if you look at the papers from the TV, or information on their website it should indicate. Also, the image that you provided seems to indicate it supports something, but not AirPlay, as if it did it would have to indicate AirPlay. It you select the sources on the iPhone and the TV is not listed, then it does not support it. When you tap on the circle with the triangle in the upper right corner of Control Center, it should open and show the TV, like this:

Screen Mirroring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.