You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't have reminders on my iPhone 6

My iPhone X got damaged so I had to revert to my iPhone 6. Seems there is a problem syncing with reminders. I am on iOS 12.4.6. Is there a workaround to this?

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 5:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 1:52 AM

If you had iPhone X with iOS 13 and updated Reminder App then

See your reminders on other devices

After the upgrade, you can view your reminders in these places:

• The Reminders app on your other Apple devices if they're running iOS 13, iPadOS, macOS 10.15 Catalina, or watchOS 6, and signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.
  • A web browser on a Windows PC or an Apple device, even if it's running an earlier version of iOS or macOS. Go to Reminders on iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 8, 2020 1:52 AM in response to rickyv

If you had iPhone X with iOS 13 and updated Reminder App then

See your reminders on other devices

After the upgrade, you can view your reminders in these places:

• The Reminders app on your other Apple devices if they're running iOS 13, iPadOS, macOS 10.15 Catalina, or watchOS 6, and signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.
  • A web browser on a Windows PC or an Apple device, even if it's running an earlier version of iOS or macOS. Go to Reminders on iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.

I don't have reminders on my iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.