Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery iPhone 6s

The battery on my iphone6s quickly loses its charge once it getss down to 20%. I didn't realize that this is a common problem. I would like a new battery for my phone.

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 7:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 7:25 PM

iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

Most everything closed depending on where you live...maybe send for repair...see link above...

Avoid waiting for an appointment or traveling to a store. We can send you a box right away to collect your iPhone. Arrange a shipment to an Apple Repair Center and we’ll replace your battery and deliver your iPhone back to you in 3-5 business days.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2020 7:25 PM in response to batteryquest

iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

Most everything closed depending on where you live...maybe send for repair...see link above...

Avoid waiting for an appointment or traveling to a store. We can send you a box right away to collect your iPhone. Arrange a shipment to an Apple Repair Center and we’ll replace your battery and deliver your iPhone back to you in 3-5 business days.

Battery iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.