Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update for Pages for Mac won't download

I can't upgrade Pages from the App Store. It says, " To receive future updates, the bundled applications ... will be assigned to Your Apple ID.

When I push Accept and put in my user ID and password, it just asks for them again. (And I did enter the correct information. I got into my account using that info.)

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 10:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 6:15 AM

Your profile suggests that you are still running High Sierra 10.13. The installation prerequisite for {Pages, Numbers, Keynote} 10 in the Mac App Store is that macOS Mojave 10.14.* or Catalina 10.15.* are installed beforehand.

5 replies

May 6, 2020 8:50 AM in response to Doug King

Catalina 10.15.4 and tried to update my apps (Keynote, Pages, Numbers, etc) as those apps were nagging me about the upgrade to 10.

Keynote and Pages both failed with the circle indicator (AppStore progress) at 75%.

Numbers I went in and deleted it first, then downloaded the update and that worked.

I'm stuck with Keynote and Pages NOT installing (despite reboot) and both Apps are 'missing' from my Applications folder (looked like it deleted the older versions.

Not a clean upgrade path here.

MacPro Late 2013 version 6 core Xeon with 64GB of RAM running Catalina 10.15.4

Update for Pages for Mac won't download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.