Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sending IPad photo

I have trouble sending a photo from IPad to someone's email address. It gets stuck in the outbox.

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 1:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 1:59 AM

The photo likely exceeds the maximum attachment size for email - the maximum attachment size being determined by your email service provider.

After attaching the photo that you wish to send in the draft email, to reduce the size of the email attachment, tap the “images” button - and you should be presented with up to four options (Actual Size, Large, Medium, Small), each with the image size for your chosen attachments; the current selection will be highlighted. Select the appropriate image size - and this select the size of the attachment to send and become the default for future email (you can change this at any time).

I hope this information proves to be helpful in resolving your problem.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2020 1:59 AM in response to phabulousproductions

The photo likely exceeds the maximum attachment size for email - the maximum attachment size being determined by your email service provider.

After attaching the photo that you wish to send in the draft email, to reduce the size of the email attachment, tap the “images” button - and you should be presented with up to four options (Actual Size, Large, Medium, Small), each with the image size for your chosen attachments; the current selection will be highlighted. Select the appropriate image size - and this select the size of the attachment to send and become the default for future email (you can change this at any time).

I hope this information proves to be helpful in resolving your problem.

sending IPad photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.