Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera bug | iPhone 11 Pro Max

The camera stops working every now and then! And once it stops working, the camera of all the other apps such as Instagram or snapchat also don’t work!!

This is absolutely pathetic.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 3:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 8:13 AM

Also I am facing the same problem ever time I try to take pictures the picture doesn’t appear instead a green image registers and it hasn’t even been a week I bought this new iPhone 11 and my software is 13.5.1 What should I do ?

6 replies

Jun 16, 2020 7:13 AM in response to sidpromax

My iPhone 11 is up to date yet The camera continues to intermittently lock on a black screen, no image registers. It also locks up the iPhone. The only solution has been to turn off the phone. Doing that is also frustrating as the phone will only turn back after approximately 90 secs has passed.

i have missed several time sensitive photos because of this fault. It happened yesterday on 13.5.1, so the issue is not addressed. Anyone else experiencing this? Maybe I should sent the phone back for a replacement.

Camera bug | iPhone 11 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.