Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Catalina is very unstable

My MacBook air shutdown randomly and after I turn on it shows a message that the computer shutdown due to some issue. I'm currently running 10.15.3 in MacBook Air 2017. It was happening in the previous update and the issue still continues. It is better to make a good operating system rather than releasing many updates.

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 5:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 5:11 AM

chandrajit123 wrote:

My MacBook air shutdown randomly and after I turn on it shows a message that the computer shutdown due to some issue. I'm currently running 10.15.3 in MacBook Air 2017. It was happening in the previous update and the issue still continues. It is better to make a good operating system rather than releasing many updates.

Learn what to do if your computer restarts or shuts down unexpectedly,

If your Mac restarted because of a problem - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2020 5:11 AM in response to chandrajit123

chandrajit123 wrote:

Learn what to do if your computer restarts or shuts down unexpectedly,

If your Mac restarted because of a problem - Apple Support

Catalina is very unstable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.