Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app on iPhone

How can I add, delete, or update dosages of medications or supplements on the Health app? Some of the meds I take came from my doctor's office's portal, but I originally listed several daily supplements myself as well and now I can't seem to delete those I no longer take or add new ones. I'd like the Health app to be up to date in case of emergency. Thanks for any help!

iPhone 8

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 8:26 AM

When you open the Health app, tap on your icon in the upper right corner of the screen. That will open your profile. From there, under the Medical Details, tap on Medical ID. From there, you can tap on Edit in the upper right corner, then you can edit the Medications list.

5 replies

Apr 8, 2020 8:57 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Thank you, Chris. This allowed me to add one or two that didn't show up before, like the PreserVision AREDS that I now take. The ones that my physician's office had entered in my clinical records stayed there, even though there are two I no longer take. But I'm due to go for my annual visit at the end of this month (hopefully it won't get cancelled) so I think once they update my electronic records, that should correct itself. I appreciate the help! Nowadays it's more important than ever to have access to your medical statistics quickly. Please stay safe and stay well.

Health app on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.