Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I navigate within a magazine on my desktop using Apple News+ ?

I am a new subscriber to Apple News+ and wanted to read a magazine which I found but when I opened it the window shows a huge graphic of the cover on the left and thumbnails of inside pages on the right. So far so good. When I mouse click on the article I'd like to read that page now fills the screen but I can't seem to use the keyboard or mouse to advance the next page. All I've been able to do is toggle back and forth between the first window and an individual page. The keyboard advance arrows or scrolling with the mouse do not work.

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 11:14 AM

chuckst wrote:

I am a new subscriber to Apple News+ and wanted to read a magazine which I found but when I opened it the window shows a huge graphic of the cover on the left and thumbnails of inside pages on the right. So far so good. When I mouse click on the article I'd like to read that page now fills the screen but I can't seem to use the keyboard or mouse to advance the next page. All I've been able to do is toggle back and forth between the first window and an individual page. The keyboard advance arrows or scrolling with the mouse do not work.

Apple News User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2020 11:14 AM in response to chuckst

chuckst wrote:

Apple News User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

How do I navigate within a magazine on my desktop using Apple News+ ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.