Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Chrome username password autofill only working on some IOS devices

So I have two Ios devices (iphone and ipad) both running ios 13. My chrome account is acting differently across devices specifically which passwords its saving (and hence autofilling when I go to the site) My password manager (aka whats at passwords.google.com) is saving all my passwords, but on my ipad, the list of saved passwords in the chrome settings is only showing one saved password (see screenshot), even though on my google password manager I have over 100. On my iphone, if i navigate to this same setting, I am seeing all the passwords from my password manager show up under saved passwords in the chrome app setting. I have sync all turned on for both devices, and on my iphone, it autofills the passwords correctly. My hunch is that the reason chrome is not autofilling my passwords on the ipad is because chrome on the ipad does not have all my saved passwords. But why wouldn't it if the iphone does have all the saved passwords, and they are both using the same Google Account? Any ideas?

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 12:28 PM

Hello,

You will need to reach out to Google’s support for assistance with their product.

1 reply

Chrome username password autofill only working on some IOS devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.