You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPadPro

I'm strongly considering getting the new iPad Pro, but I am concerned that it may not have as many features that the MacBook Air would have. I'm a medical student, and so I need the ability to write and create notes and doodles on the iPad Pro, but I also need the ability to create and study powerpoint, papers, etc. I need to know if the iPad Pro will allow me to create powerpoint presentations, and other school/work related documents. Also, does it have a USB drive so that I can have access to transport documents with non-mac computers?

Thanks!!

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 12:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 2:24 PM

Hello,

iPad Pro allows access to USB external storage devices. Microsoft also offers PowerPoint for iPad. iPad is fantastic for taking notes and doodles as no model of MacBook supports Apple Pencil.

2 replies

iPadPro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.