Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t connect Bluetooth to car

I have just purchased a iPhone 11 and it won’t connect to my bmw. I have deleted my other paired devices but still doesn’t work. My phone can see my car but it doesn’t generate the number needed to pair both devices.

thanks

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 1:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 1:16 PM

I suggest that you contact your BMW dealer about that. It sounds like the vehicle is not going into pairing mode. If you do not find any troubleshooting steps in the vehicle manual, the dealer should be able to help. If the vehicle is recognized in Bluetooth on the iPhone, then the dealer would know how to get the vehicle to respond.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2020 1:16 PM in response to Marcowen84

I suggest that you contact your BMW dealer about that. It sounds like the vehicle is not going into pairing mode. If you do not find any troubleshooting steps in the vehicle manual, the dealer should be able to help. If the vehicle is recognized in Bluetooth on the iPhone, then the dealer would know how to get the vehicle to respond.

Can’t connect Bluetooth to car

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.