Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your purchase could not be completed!

What should i do I tried to contact apple but no answer yet.

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 4:24 PM

Rb752 Said:

"Your purchase could not be completed! What should i do I tried to contact apple but no answer yet."

-------

See this Reply: Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes - Apple Communities

Why it is Taking a Few:

Just stay on the line. Wait for someone to answer. With this Coronavirus Pandemic, lots are at home and kids are playing games. Perhaps, affecting the ratio of Apple customers:reps (more customers calling Apple than usual, now that they have the time to do so).

Apple Contact Information:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2020 4:24 PM in response to Rb752

Rb752 Said:

"Your purchase could not be completed! What should i do I tried to contact apple but no answer yet."

-------

See this Reply: Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes - Apple Communities

Why it is Taking a Few:

Just stay on the line. Wait for someone to answer. With this Coronavirus Pandemic, lots are at home and kids are playing games. Perhaps, affecting the ratio of Apple customers:reps (more customers calling Apple than usual, now that they have the time to do so).

Apple Contact Information:

Your purchase could not be completed!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.