Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Final Cut Pro transforms video creation with Live Multicam on iPad and new AI features on Mac. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have downloaded an Adjustment Layer, I would like to install it.

I can’t seem to place the Adjustment Layer folder in the right place.

According to the instructions given on many sites, I have to place it in the Movies - Motion Template Folder - Titles folder.

When I go to my Movies folder this is what I find:

Movies > Motion Template > Effects > Color Finale > Color Finale, Color Finale Pro (Color Finale is an effect I downloaded recently).

I can’t find the folder where all my Titles and Generators are located, so I can place the Adjustment Layer folder there.

Do you have any suggestions of where to look?

Thanks,

Ciro

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 4:38 PM

2 replies

Apr 8, 2020 4:43 PM in response to ciro264

If you don’t have a Titles folder you need to create one. Make sure the extension .localized is added to it. The Titles folder is placed inside the Motion Templates folder. Inside the Titles folder you’ll need a category. Make a folder with the category name, either a new category or an existing one. Put the Adjustment Layer folder in that.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.