Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting iMovie project that says null

Hi, I deleted some of the folders inside the iMovie library package. When I load up the library, the folders I deleted are still shown in the project window as "null" projects and I cannot delete it. Help! What I'm trying to do is delete those projects from the iMovie project window so it doesn't clutter up the screen. Thank you!

The version I am using is 10.1.12 on High Sierra 10.13.6

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 2:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 9:49 AM

In the project browser screen (where your projects are shown as icons) are the icons for the "null" project displayed? If so, try moving your cursor over the project title to reveal a little circle with dots in it to the right of the title. Click on the circle and a drop down menu will appear that gives you a "Delete Project" option. See if that deletes it.

As general policy, never delete, modify, or move anything in the iMovie Package Contents folder. Otherwise you risk corrupting your iMovie library.

-- Rich

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2020 9:49 AM in response to jude4312

In the project browser screen (where your projects are shown as icons) are the icons for the "null" project displayed? If so, try moving your cursor over the project title to reveal a little circle with dots in it to the right of the title. Click on the circle and a drop down menu will appear that gives you a "Delete Project" option. See if that deletes it.

As general policy, never delete, modify, or move anything in the iMovie Package Contents folder. Otherwise you risk corrupting your iMovie library.

-- Rich

Deleting iMovie project that says null

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.